Silas Mokoele, born 1973, Graduated with a National Higher Diploma in Extraction Metallurgy from University of Johannesburg and Management Development Programme from Witwatersrand University. Mr Mokoele has 21 years practical experience in the South African mining Industry. His career commenced at JCI Limited as a learner Official, studies Extraction Metallurgy and upon completion the unbundling of JCI. Silas joined Anglo American Platinum division. Silas progressed from graduate metallurgist to Concentrator Manager at various Anglo Platinum operation from 1998 – 2012.
He also occupied Head of Safety for Anglo Platinum Process division. Silas left Anglo Platinum in August 2012 to pursue other mining interest with Maluti in Uganda. In November 2014 Silas joined ARM – Two Rivers Platinum as Plant Operations Manager. In 2016 Silas was head hunted to re-join Bokoni Platinum as Concentrator Manager until June 2017. Silas was then appointed at General Manager at Bokoni in July 217 to bring Bokoni to a well-managed care and maintenance closure. Silas left Bokoni Platinum mine in August 2017 to pursue other interest in mining industry.
- General Manager, Bokoni Platinum Mine (Short period)
- Concentrator Manager, Bokoni Platinum Mine
- Operations Plant Manager, Two Rivers Platinum Mine
- Concentrator Manager, Amandelbult Concentrators
- Plant Manager, Rustenburg Merensky Concentrator
- Technical Superintendent, Rustenburg Merensky Concentrators
- Senior Metallurgist, Rustenburg Concentrators
- Process Metallurgist, Modikwa Platinum
- Graduate and Plant Metallurgist, Mogalakwena Concentrator
- MBL (Scholar) Masters in Business Leadership, University of South Africa
- National Higher Diploma in Extraction Metallurgy, University of Johannesburg
- Management Development Programme, University of Witwatersrand
Mobile: +27 71 776 2283
Klaas Matlou – Design Director
A highly accomplished Designer offers extensive experience across the Mining industry. Demonstrate vast knowledge regarding all Project Planning and schedules, Draughting and Engineering Design principles and procedures coupled with Cad Software and MS Project operational expertise. Leverage ability to execute and manage multiple projects effectively from inception to completion.
- Mechanical, structural, Civil & Piping design draughtsman, Anglo Gold Ashanti
- Mechanical, structural, Civil & Piping design draughtsman, TWP
- Mechanical, structural, Civil & Piping design draughtsman, DRA
- Design Office Manager, Logiman
- Project Coordinator, Extradimensions
- Design & Construction Support/Coordinator, Senet
- Diploma in Design and multidisciplinary drawing, AACT
- Certificate in Fundamentals Piping, Engineering Institute of technology
- Certificate in Advanced Project Management, University of Cape Town.
- Certificate in Project Schedule and planning, Classic Seminars
Mobile: +27 71 776 2283